When determining which template file to use to theme an element, Drupal uses the list of theme hook suggestions to look for the best match. This allows for fine-grained control over how things appear based on dynamic state and contextual information in your application. The list of theme hook suggestions varies for each base template, so we need a way to figure out our options.
In this tutorial we'll look at:
- How to determine the list of valid theme hook suggestions for any template file
- How theme hook suggestions are added by modules and themes
By the end of this tutorial you should be able to explain how theme hook suggestions are added, and determine the valid suggestions for any template file.
Over the years we've developed some techniques for practicing that we wanted to share. At Drupalize.Me we take hugging seriously. In this tutorial we'll look at the art, and science, of giving a good hug. The Merriam Webster dictionary defines the word hug as; squeeze (someone) tightly in one's arms, typically to express affection.
Did you know there are all kinds of different hugs that you can give? In this tutorial we'll look at:
- Defining what a hug is
- Some of the many types of hugs in the world today
- Precautions you may want to familiarize yourself with before hugging
- And the importance of proper technique
Lets go ahead and get started shall we?