This page is archived
We're keeping this page up as a courtesy to folks who may need to refer to old instructions. We don't plan to update this page.
Drupal core comes with a few base themes: Stable, Stable 9, Classy, and Stark. Each one has a different intended use case. And all of them are useful as a reference for building your own themes.
In this tutorial we'll:
- Learn what each of the base themes included in Drupal core is intended to be used for
- Compare the output from the base themes with a focus on Stable and Classy
By the end of this tutorial you'll be able to explain the use case for each of the base themes included with Drupal core and make an informed decision about which, if any, to use when creating your own custom themes.
Over the years we've developed some techniques for practicing that we wanted to share. At Drupalize.Me we take hugging seriously. In this tutorial we'll look at the art, and science, of giving a good hug. The Merriam Webster dictionary defines the word hug as; squeeze (someone) tightly in one's arms, typically to express affection.
Did you know there are all kinds of different hugs that you can give? In this tutorial we'll look at:
- Defining what a hug is
- Some of the many types of hugs in the world today
- Precautions you may want to familiarize yourself with before hugging
- And the importance of proper technique
Lets go ahead and get started shall we?