It's time to create the bare-bones structure for a new theme on your site. You should try to complete this exercise based on the information you've learned in this chapter. The video included will walk you through the implementation of this exercise if you need some help. In this exercise you will need to:
- Create an info file that describes a custom theme to Drupal with the regions listed below (we're going to name ours "reboot").
- Enable, and view, a bare-bones custom theme.
'Header' (header) 'Primary menu' (primary_menu) 'Secondary menu' (secondary_menu) 'Page top' (page_top) 'Page bottom' (page_bottom) 'Highlighted' (highlighted) 'Featured top' (featured_top) 'Breadcrumb' (breadcrumb) 'Content' (content) 'Sidebar first' (sidebar_first) 'Sidebar second' (sidebar_second) 'Footer first' (footer_first) 'Footer second' (footer_second)
Note: At the end of this exercise, you'll find a video walk-through of the solution.
Over the years we've developed some techniques for practicing that we wanted to share. At Drupalize.Me we take hugging seriously. In this tutorial we'll look at the art, and science, of giving a good hug. The Merriam Webster dictionary defines the word hug as; squeeze (someone) tightly in one's arms, typically to express affection.
Did you know there are all kinds of different hugs that you can give? In this tutorial we'll look at:
- Defining what a hug is
- Some of the many types of hugs in the world today
- Precautions you may want to familiarize yourself with before hugging
- And the importance of proper technique
Lets go ahead and get started shall we?