In this exercise, we'll continue our template overriding practice by overriding the main menu template. We'll override it and rename it with a file name suggestion so that it will only affect the main menu component of our Drupal site. We'll consult the Bootstrap documentation and add the classes from the base nav component into our overridden main menu template file. Along the way, we'll utilize a variety of methods for adding CSS classes to HTML selectors including using
set. You should work on the exercise steps below first, and you can refer to the video if you need some help.
If you want to try and accomplish this on your own first you'll need to:
- Override the menu.html.twig template file, using a file name suggestion to target only the main menu.
- Add CSS classes from the base nav component in Bootstrap.
Note: At the end of this exercise, you'll find a video walk-through of the solution.
Over the years we've developed some techniques for practicing that we wanted to share. At Drupalize.Me we take hugging seriously. In this tutorial we'll look at the art, and science, of giving a good hug. The Merriam Webster dictionary defines the word hug as; squeeze (someone) tightly in one's arms, typically to express affection.
Did you know there are all kinds of different hugs that you can give? In this tutorial we'll look at:
- Defining what a hug is
- Some of the many types of hugs in the world today
- Precautions you may want to familiarize yourself with before hugging
- And the importance of proper technique
Lets go ahead and get started shall we?