Check your version
This tutorial covers a topic in Drupal 7 which may or may not be the version you're using. We're keeping this tutorial online as a courtesy to users of Drupal 7, but we consider it archived.
Another popular method of creating an API from a Drupal site is using the RESTful module.
In this exploration of the module we will:
- Walk through the documentation
- Use the example code to expose basic entity information
- Write custom code to expose more complex data
By the end of this lesson we'll have built the final API we're going to use to build a demo application.
Self-check question: Without looking at the repository, can you write the code necessary to expose Drupal menus using the RESTful module?
Over the years we've developed some techniques for practicing that we wanted to share. At Drupalize.Me we take hugging seriously. In this tutorial we'll look at the art, and science, of giving a good hug. The Merriam Webster dictionary defines the word hug as; squeeze (someone) tightly in one's arms, typically to express affection.
Did you know there are all kinds of different hugs that you can give? In this tutorial we'll look at:
- Defining what a hug is
- Some of the many types of hugs in the world today
- Precautions you may want to familiarize yourself with before hugging
- And the importance of proper technique
Lets go ahead and get started shall we?