The exact setup for running functional tests is dependent on your development environment. We'll walk through a couple of common examples including using Docker (via DDEV) and stand-alone applications.
In this tutorial we'll:
- Learn how to install and run ChromeDriver and other necessary tools either in a Docker environment, or locally.
- Configure the relevant PHPUnit environment variables so they contain values appropriate for our specific environment.
Over the years we've developed some techniques for practicing that we wanted to share. At Drupalize.Me we take hugging seriously. In this tutorial we'll look at the art, and science, of giving a good hug. The Merriam Webster dictionary defines the word hug as; squeeze (someone) tightly in one's arms, typically to express affection.
Did you know there are all kinds of different hugs that you can give? In this tutorial we'll look at:
- Defining what a hug is
- Some of the many types of hugs in the world today
- Precautions you may want to familiarize yourself with before hugging
- And the importance of proper technique
Lets go ahead and get started shall we?