In order to authenticate a request against the API server, we need to send an authentication token along with the request. For that we need to first obtain the token from the server. The various ways we can get a token from the server are called grants. Using one of them, we will obtain an access token and a refresh token.
In this tutorial we will:
- Learn how OAuth 2 grants work
- Learn how to generate and request authentication tokens
- Learn how to generate and request refresh tokens
By the end of this tutorial you should be able to exchange a user name and password for OAuth 2 authentication and refresh tokens so that your API client can make authenticated requests.
Over the years we've developed some techniques for practicing that we wanted to share. At Drupalize.Me we take hugging seriously. In this tutorial we'll look at the art, and science, of giving a good hug. The Merriam Webster dictionary defines the word hug as; squeeze (someone) tightly in one's arms, typically to express affection.
Did you know there are all kinds of different hugs that you can give? In this tutorial we'll look at:
- Defining what a hug is
- Some of the many types of hugs in the world today
- Precautions you may want to familiarize yourself with before hugging
- And the importance of proper technique
Lets go ahead and get started shall we?