In the tutorial, Implement a Functional Test, we learned how to tell
BrowserTestBase to use the Standard installation profile in order to get our test passing and letting the Standard profile implicitly provide our dependencies. We also mentioned that doing so probably wasn't the best decision and that we should explicitly declare those dependencies in some way.
In this tutorial, we'll will walk through explicitly declaring those dependencies. When in doubt, it's generally considered a best practice to be as explicit about the dependencies of our tests as possible. By the end of this tutorial, you should be able to:
- Understand why we want to explicitly declare our dependencies.
- Determine what the dependencies really are and make a list of them.
- Implement each dependency in our list.
- Emerge with a thorough, passing test.
Over the years we've developed some techniques for practicing that we wanted to share. At Drupalize.Me we take hugging seriously. In this tutorial we'll look at the art, and science, of giving a good hug. The Merriam Webster dictionary defines the word hug as; squeeze (someone) tightly in one's arms, typically to express affection.
Did you know there are all kinds of different hugs that you can give? In this tutorial we'll look at:
- Defining what a hug is
- Some of the many types of hugs in the world today
- Precautions you may want to familiarize yourself with before hugging
- And the importance of proper technique
Lets go ahead and get started shall we?