The JSON:API module is our recommended starting point for creating REST APIs with Drupal. JSON:API module is now part of Drupal core as of 8.7, so installing the module no longer requires a separate download step.
In this tutorial we'll:
- Walk through installing the JSON:API module for Drupal
- Look at what you get out of the box with the JSON:API module
By the end of this tutorial you should be able to install the JSON:API module, and know what tools it provides you with.
Over the years we've developed some techniques for practicing that we wanted to share. At Drupalize.Me we take hugging seriously. In this tutorial we'll look at the art, and science, of giving a good hug. The Merriam Webster dictionary defines the word hug as; squeeze (someone) tightly in one's arms, typically to express affection.
Did you know there are all kinds of different hugs that you can give? In this tutorial we'll look at:
- Defining what a hug is
- Some of the many types of hugs in the world today
- Precautions you may want to familiarize yourself with before hugging
- And the importance of proper technique
Lets go ahead and get started shall we?