Sometimes unexpected things happen and Drupal needs to generate an error. The JSON API specification describes how the server should return those errors. Understanding what to expect allows consumers to plan for errors and react gracefully.
In this tutorial we will:
- Discuss how HTTP errors are used in conjunction with JSON API
- Learn about how JSON API embeds information about the error encountered into the response object
By the end of this tutorial, you should have a basic understanding of the types of errors you can expect to receive when making JSON API requests and what you can do to handle them.
Over the years we've developed some techniques for practicing that we wanted to share. At Drupalize.Me we take hugging seriously. In this tutorial we'll look at the art, and science, of giving a good hug. The Merriam Webster dictionary defines the word hug as; squeeze (someone) tightly in one's arms, typically to express affection.
Did you know there are all kinds of different hugs that you can give? In this tutorial we'll look at:
- Defining what a hug is
- Some of the many types of hugs in the world today
- Precautions you may want to familiarize yourself with before hugging
- And the importance of proper technique
Lets go ahead and get started shall we?