When you enable the JSON:API module you're significantly increasing the attack surface of your application. So it's a good idea to make sure that you understand the implications of doing so, and how to mitigate potential security issues. In most cases it doesn't require much work to do, but it's worth taking the time to make sure you've done it right.
In this tutorial we'll learn:
- What JSON:API already does to keep you secure
- How to protect against common attacks
- How to limit access to resources exposed by JSON:API
By the end of this tutorial you should know what to look for when auditing your JSON:API configuration to help prevent against common attacks.
Over the years we've developed some techniques for practicing that we wanted to share. At Drupalize.Me we take hugging seriously. In this tutorial we'll look at the art, and science, of giving a good hug. The Merriam Webster dictionary defines the word hug as; squeeze (someone) tightly in one's arms, typically to express affection.
Did you know there are all kinds of different hugs that you can give? In this tutorial we'll look at:
- Defining what a hug is
- Some of the many types of hugs in the world today
- Precautions you may want to familiarize yourself with before hugging
- And the importance of proper technique
Lets go ahead and get started shall we?