The ability to loop over an array of values in a Twig template and print out each value individually is an important skill for anyone developing themes for Drupal. Common scenarios include: loop over the values of a multiple value field; iterate through a list of links; and display error messages at the top of forms. This tutorial will provide an example of using the Twig
for function to iterate over a list, or a subset of a list.
In this tutorial we'll cover how to:
- Output values from a multi-value field in an unordered list.
- Add first and last classes to the first and last items in a list by using the Twig
By the end of this tutorial you should be able to print out the values of an array as individual list items using a loop in Twig.
Over the years we've developed some techniques for practicing that we wanted to share. At Drupalize.Me we take hugging seriously. In this tutorial we'll look at the art, and science, of giving a good hug. The Merriam Webster dictionary defines the word hug as; squeeze (someone) tightly in one's arms, typically to express affection.
Did you know there are all kinds of different hugs that you can give? In this tutorial we'll look at:
- Defining what a hug is
- Some of the many types of hugs in the world today
- Precautions you may want to familiarize yourself with before hugging
- And the importance of proper technique
Lets go ahead and get started shall we?