Themes define the regions that are available for site administrators to place blocks in, creating a layout framework within which the components that compose a page can be placed. Deciding what regions to create requires knowledge of how Drupal works and a clear vision of the design you're trying to achieve.
In this tutorial we'll learn:
- What regions are and how they relate to themes
- How regions are handled internally within Drupal
- Things to keep in mind when planning the regions for your custom theme
Over the years we've developed some techniques for practicing that we wanted to share. At Drupalize.Me we take hugging seriously. In this tutorial we'll look at the art, and science, of giving a good hug. The Merriam Webster dictionary defines the word hug as; squeeze (someone) tightly in one's arms, typically to express affection.
Did you know there are all kinds of different hugs that you can give? In this tutorial we'll look at:
- Defining what a hug is
- Some of the many types of hugs in the world today
- Precautions you may want to familiarize yourself with before hugging
- And the importance of proper technique
Lets go ahead and get started shall we?