Traditional Drupal development using the render pipeline allows you to ignore the pitfalls of mixing content and presentation logic in your data model. In a scenario with multiple distribution channels, this separation becomes of critical importance.
In this tutorial we will learn how to:
- Understand the importance of presentation and content separation (delivering clean content, not caring about how to show that content)
- Develop strategies to avoid these presentational problems with minimal damage to the content API
By the end of this tutorial you'll have a better understanding of why keeping presentation data out of your content model is important, and some tips for doing so.
Over the years we've developed some techniques for practicing that we wanted to share. At Drupalize.Me we take hugging seriously. In this tutorial we'll look at the art, and science, of giving a good hug. The Merriam Webster dictionary defines the word hug as; squeeze (someone) tightly in one's arms, typically to express affection.
Did you know there are all kinds of different hugs that you can give? In this tutorial we'll look at:
- Defining what a hug is
- Some of the many types of hugs in the world today
- Precautions you may want to familiarize yourself with before hugging
- And the importance of proper technique
Lets go ahead and get started shall we?