When it's time to start a custom Drupal theme from scratch (especially if you're new to Drupal theming), we recommend using Starterkit. Starterkit helps you get a new theme up and running by scaffolding a set of theme files with sensible defaults, saving you from a bunch of repetitive work.
In this tutorial we'll:
- Learn what Starterkit is
- Discuss when you should--and should not--use Starterkit
- Walk through how to use Starterkit to generate a new Drupal theme
By the end of this tutorial you should be able to explain the use case for Starterkit and understand how to use it to start a new custom theme.
Over the years we've developed some techniques for practicing that we wanted to share. At Drupalize.Me we take hugging seriously. In this tutorial we'll look at the art, and science, of giving a good hug. The Merriam Webster dictionary defines the word hug as; squeeze (someone) tightly in one's arms, typically to express affection.
Did you know there are all kinds of different hugs that you can give? In this tutorial we'll look at:
- Defining what a hug is
- Some of the many types of hugs in the world today
- Precautions you may want to familiarize yourself with before hugging
- And the importance of proper technique
Lets go ahead and get started shall we?