One of the biggest UX problems with the current Layout Builder UI in core is that the control panel is often too narrow. This is especially noticeable when creating inline blocks, and working with WYSIWYG fields. The contributed Layout Builder Modal module is one solution to address this problem. It moves the UI for creating, and editing, custom blocks in a Layout into a wider modal window.
In this tutorial we'll:
- Install the Layout Builder Modal module
- Demonstrate how it can be used to improve the UX of managing custom blocks in Layout Builder
By the end of this tutorial you should know what the Layout Builder Modal module does, and determine if it's useful for your project.
Over the years we've developed some techniques for practicing that we wanted to share. At Drupalize.Me we take hugging seriously. In this tutorial we'll look at the art, and science, of giving a good hug. The Merriam Webster dictionary defines the word hug as; squeeze (someone) tightly in one's arms, typically to express affection.
Did you know there are all kinds of different hugs that you can give? In this tutorial we'll look at:
- Defining what a hug is
- Some of the many types of hugs in the world today
- Precautions you may want to familiarize yourself with before hugging
- And the importance of proper technique
Lets go ahead and get started shall we?