We've updated our Search API and Solr in Drupal tutorials in 2 ways:
1. Instead of providing custom Docker containers, we show you how to use DDEV to set up a local Solr and Drupal development environment.
2. We've tested and updated steps and screenshots for Drupal 10.
If you've been wanting to learn how to develop a Search API and Solr solution for your Drupal site, it's a good time to dive in to this updated course!
- Why Solr?
- Plan a Solr Installation
- Use Solr Locally
- Solr Cores
- Install Search API
- Solr and Multiple Environments
- Create Search API Indexes
- Populate Search API Indexes
- Index Reference Fields
- Create Search Pages and Blocks with Views
- Multiple Search API Indexes
- Processors in Search
- Add Excerpts for Search Results
- Add Autocomplete to Search
- Filter Search Results
- Facets in Search
- Create a Facet
- Create a Facet using Taxonomy
If theming is more your jam, be sure to sign up for our July 19-21, 2023 remote Drupal 9 & 10 Hands-On Theming workshop!