Using Ajax in Forms
Examples project js_example module (cgit.drupalcode.org)
- This blog post, while based on Drupal 7, covers how Drupal's behavior system works and why it's a good idea to make use of it in your custom code.
jQuery API Documentation
- The official API documentation for jQuery.
jQuery Learning Center
- Open source community-contributed tutorials on using jQuery.
- [9.5.0/10.0.0] Added a new 'add_js' Ajax command (Drupal.org)
- Ajax commands can now return a promise to ensure that the command is complete before executing the next Ajax command in the queue.
Drupal.Ajax.prototype.successmethod now returns a promise, if your code overrides this method, make sure to return a promise.