Check your version
This tutorial covers a topic in which may or may not be the version you're using. We're keeping this tutorial online as a courtesy to users of , but we consider it archived.
If you already have a Drupal Web site, you can import it to Acquia Cloud using the following steps:
- Create a drush archive of your existing site, using the command: $ drush archive-dump
- Copy the archive to your local computer so that it can be uploaded via a Web interface.
- In the Acquia Cloud dashboard, navigate to the "Workflow" tab.
- Hover over the gear icon and click on "Import an existing site" from the list of options. A pop-up window will open.
- Click the link "Upload a Drush site archive".
- Click "Choose file" and select the archive you made previously from your local computer.
- Enable the checkbox to say you understand this will replace anything currently installed on your dev environment.
- Click "Import".
Note: This will only work for archives that are smaller than 500MB. If your site is larger than this, you will need to refer to Acquia Cloud's documentation.
This is Step-3 of the Free Tier on-boarding process for Acquia Cloud.