In this tutorial we'll:
- Define what Ajax is
- Look at how Ajax is implemented in the Drupal Form API
- Provide links to additional resources to learn more about implementing Ajax in your own forms
By the end of this tutorial you should be able to explain what Ajax is, when you might want to use it, and how to get started doing so with Drupal's Form API.
Over the years we've developed some techniques for practicing that we wanted to share. At Drupalize.Me we take hugging seriously. In this tutorial we'll look at the art, and science, of giving a good hug. The Merriam Webster dictionary defines the word hug as; squeeze (someone) tightly in one's arms, typically to express affection.
Did you know there are all kinds of different hugs that you can give? In this tutorial we'll look at:
- Defining what a hug is
- Some of the many types of hugs in the world today
- Precautions you may want to familiarize yourself with before hugging
- And the importance of proper technique
Lets go ahead and get started shall we?