Layout Builder, and the related ecosystem of modules, provides a set of powerful tools that allow content creators and site administrators to modify the layout of a page using a drag-and-drop interface. We've published 11 new tutorials to help you Learn Drupal's Layout Builder and create flexible layouts for your Drupal site.
Learn Drupal's Layout Builder
- Introduction to Layout Builder
- Create a Flexible Layout for a Content Type
- Change the Layout on a Per-Page Basis
- Limit Blocks Available in Layout Builder with Block Blacklist
- Use Layout Builder Restrictions to Configure Available Layouts and Blocks
- Layout Builder Design Patterns
- Implement the Layout Builder View Modes Pattern
- Use Layout Builder Modal When Creating Custom Blocks
- Define Custom Layouts in a Module or Theme
- Comparison of Layout-Building Approaches in Drupal
- Tips for Theming with Layout Builder
We're working on more tutorials on Layout Builder as well as new tutorials on managing media in Drupal and videos to accompany tutorials in the Views: Create Lists with Drupal series of tutorials.
Happy layout building!
P.S. Drupal 9 has launched! Learn more about the latest major release of Drupal and what it means for tutorial compatibility and your learning journey in our Guide to Drupal 9 video and resources page.