We've done a major overhaul of our React and Drupal tutorials--updating, rewriting, refactoring, and testing all tutorials in the series. It's a great time to learn how to integrate React in a Drupal site!
Some highlights of the update include:
- All code has been updated to use React hooks.
- Members told us that in some cases it was unclear whether screenshots included content rendered by React or Drupal, so we've updated all the screenshots to better indicate this.
- We replaced the previous content that explained how to eject from create-react-app's boilerplate to make it work with a Drupal theme, and instead teach you how to configure Webpack to work with a Drupal theme or module yourself.
- We put a ton of effort into trying to explain the why and not only the how--hopefully making it easier to apply the techniques we teach to your own projects.
Need to brush up first?
- Check out the Drupal 8 User Guide on Drupalize.Me
Ready to dive in?
As always, we value your feedback! Let us know how the tutorial helped (or hindered) your progress with the "Was this helpful?" form at the bottom of every tutorial.