Check your version
This tutorial covers a topic in Drupal 7 which may or may not be the version you're using. We're keeping this tutorial online as a courtesy to users of Drupal 7, but we consider it archived.
In this series of tutorials on how markup is affected in Drupal when using Display Suite, I showed you:
- How to affect markup using Display Suite (DS)
- How to create a custom layout to use in DS
- How to add and utilize custom CSS classes in DS
- How to configure custom markup wrappers
- How to utilize Display Suite’s field templates UI to customize markup output on fields
Over the years we've developed some techniques for practicing that we wanted to share. At Drupalize.Me we take hugging seriously. In this tutorial we'll look at the art, and science, of giving a good hug. The Merriam Webster dictionary defines the word hug as; squeeze (someone) tightly in one's arms, typically to express affection.
Did you know there are all kinds of different hugs that you can give? In this tutorial we'll look at:
- Defining what a hug is
- Some of the many types of hugs in the world today
- Precautions you may want to familiarize yourself with before hugging
- And the importance of proper technique
Lets go ahead and get started shall we?