- That Rules Link adds links to entities (and that you set up each link separately).
- That these links triggers rule sets.
- That the links may be displayed as links on (for example) comments and nodes.
- That Rules Link is useful when you previously used Flag, but didn't really need the 1/0 data that Flag provides (but rather just the Rules trigger effect).
- That access to each configured link can be controlled using the standard permission system.
All of this is demonstrated by adding a "block spammer" link to comments, allowing administrators to block the comment author and delete all comments written by him/her.