This screencast shows how to work with export and import of Rules configuration, in particular using the Features module. It covers:
- Why you should use the Features and Strongarm modules.
- How to export Rules configuration with Features.
- How to import Feature-exported Rules configuration to a site.
- What reverting rules configuration means, and how to do it from Rules or Features.
- How to (eventually) export Rules configuration manually, and some words about the high readability in the Rules export code.
- How to import manually exported Rules configuration, including some available options/tweaks.
- Why configuration management is an important issue for Drupal.
For more information and tutorials on the Features module, check out the Drupal Deployment with Features & Drush Series.