This screencast shows some functionality included in Rules Bonus Pack, as an example of how to make Rules integrate with other modules on your site. In particular it shows some Views and CTools/Page manager integration.
- Condition: Check the number of results from a view.
- Action: Load the sum of a Views column as a number. (Currently only D6!)
- Action: Load the first result in a view into Rules.
- Action: Clone a full node object.
- Action: Convert a number into a date
- Event: Trigger a rule when a custom page is rendered.
- Special: Allow Rules condition components to be used as CTools access plugins.