The following resources should prove useful to you, as you continue to advance your skills:
- Drupal Community Documentation
- Wiki-like documentation contributed by the Drupal community, ranging from basic to advanced, about all aspects of Drupal (site building and administration, theming, development, and contributed modules).
- Reference documentation for programmers about the Drupal API.
- "Drupal Planet" page on Drupal.org
- An aggregation of blog posts about Drupal from around the web, posted by blogging members of the Drupal community who have applied for inclusion. Topics range from programming to site building to Drupal news.
- Groups, events, and meetups
- See Section 14.1, “Connecting with the Community” for more about topical, regional, and language groups, as well as local, regional, and international events.
- "Training Marketplace" page on Drupal.org
- The Marketplace lists paid training providers. For free training, check whether events include training sessions; there are also free or very low-cost training events listed on the "Global Training Days" page on Drupal.org.
- Support sites
- See Section 14.2, “Getting Support” to locate support forums; searching them can be useful for learning about specific topics.
Written by Jennifer Hodgdon, and Joe Shindelar at Drupalize.Me.