There are a few different ways to receive notifications of security releases:
- Highly critical security announcements will be displayed on the administration pages of your website. A link will be shown to the announcement on Drupal.org which explains when and how you can update your website.
- In the Manage administrative menu, navigate to Reports > Available updates > Settings. Enter the email addresses to be notified when updates are available. You can also specify whether you want daily or weekly updates. Click Save configuration.
- Subscribe to the security announcements email list. To subscribe, log in to Drupal.org, go to your user profile page and subscribe to the security newsletter on the Edit > My newsletters tab.
- Follow @drupalsecurity on Twitter.
- Subscribe to RSS feeds for core security updates, contributed project updates and public service announcements.