Before you can get started synchronizing configuration between instances of your site, you'll need to create a new instance or "clone" of your Drupal site.
By the end of this tutorial, you should know:
- Why it's necessary to clone your site if you want to manage configuration between environments
- How to find your site's universally unique identifier (UUID)
- What to consider when setting up a directory structure for your project
- How to clone a Drupal site
Over the years we've developed some techniques for practicing that we wanted to share. At Drupalize.Me we take hugging seriously. In this tutorial we'll look at the art, and science, of giving a good hug. The Merriam Webster dictionary defines the word hug as; squeeze (someone) tightly in one's arms, typically to express affection.
Did you know there are all kinds of different hugs that you can give? In this tutorial we'll look at:
- Defining what a hug is
- Some of the many types of hugs in the world today
- Precautions you may want to familiarize yourself with before hugging
- And the importance of proper technique
Lets go ahead and get started shall we?