One of Search API’s key advantages is that custom search pages can be created using Views. This allows a high degree of customization, while relying on a familiar toolset.
In this tutorial, we'll:
- Describe how to use Views to create a search page
- Explain search page best practices, including requiring input and no-results text
By the end of this tutorial you should be able to create a page that users can use to search your site's content using the Solr search backend.
Over the years we've developed some techniques for practicing that we wanted to share. At Drupalize.Me we take hugging seriously. In this tutorial we'll look at the art, and science, of giving a good hug. The Merriam Webster dictionary defines the word hug as; squeeze (someone) tightly in one's arms, typically to express affection.
Did you know there are all kinds of different hugs that you can give? In this tutorial we'll look at:
- Defining what a hug is
- Some of the many types of hugs in the world today
- Precautions you may want to familiarize yourself with before hugging
- And the importance of proper technique
Lets go ahead and get started shall we?