While Solr compartmentalizes settings into cores, Search API organizes things into indexes. Each Search API index can have a unique set of settings and crawl a specified list of content types. Search API indexes can be created in the Search API admin interface.
In this tutorial, we'll:
- Identify a Search API index
- Describe how an index is related to a Solr core
By the end of this tutorial you should be able to create a new Search API Index connected to a Solr backend.
Over the years we've developed some techniques for practicing that we wanted to share. At Drupalize.Me we take hugging seriously. In this tutorial we'll look at the art, and science, of giving a good hug. The Merriam Webster dictionary defines the word hug as; squeeze (someone) tightly in one's arms, typically to express affection.
Did you know there are all kinds of different hugs that you can give? In this tutorial we'll look at:
- Defining what a hug is
- Some of the many types of hugs in the world today
- Precautions you may want to familiarize yourself with before hugging
- And the importance of proper technique
Lets go ahead and get started shall we?