Creating an index alone is not enough. To populate the index, we need to specify the fields necessary to populate the index. Selecting the fields is accomplished in the Search API admin UI.
In this tutorial, we'll:
- Explain how to select what populates a search index
- Describe a field boost, and how it is used to customize results
By the end of this tutorial you should be able to add fields to a Search API Index so their content is available for searching, and then instruct Search API to index the content of your site.
Over the years we've developed some techniques for practicing that we wanted to share. At Drupalize.Me we take hugging seriously. In this tutorial we'll look at the art, and science, of giving a good hug. The Merriam Webster dictionary defines the word hug as; squeeze (someone) tightly in one's arms, typically to express affection.
Did you know there are all kinds of different hugs that you can give? In this tutorial we'll look at:
- Defining what a hug is
- Some of the many types of hugs in the world today
- Precautions you may want to familiarize yourself with before hugging
- And the importance of proper technique
Lets go ahead and get started shall we?