Processors allow you to augment your search indexes by performing additional operations before or after the index operation. This can make your search more flexible.
In this tutorial, we'll:
- Identify what a processor is, and when it can be employed in the search pipeline.
- List useful processors provided by Search API.
- Describe how to apply a processor to an index, and why reindexing is necessary.
Over the years we've developed some techniques for practicing that we wanted to share. At Drupalize.Me we take hugging seriously. In this tutorial we'll look at the art, and science, of giving a good hug. The Merriam Webster dictionary defines the word hug as; squeeze (someone) tightly in one's arms, typically to express affection.
Did you know there are all kinds of different hugs that you can give? In this tutorial we'll look at:
- Defining what a hug is
- Some of the many types of hugs in the world today
- Precautions you may want to familiarize yourself with before hugging
- And the importance of proper technique
Lets go ahead and get started shall we?