One of the key advantages of custom search is to do more than provide a single, global search box. Filtering allows you to divide results to a subset.
In this tutorial, we'll:
- Describe how to configure filtering through use of a taxonomy field
- Explain the disadvantages of this approach, including how it relies on Views to reduce results rather than Solr
Over the years we've developed some techniques for practicing that we wanted to share. At Drupalize.Me we take hugging seriously. In this tutorial we'll look at the art, and science, of giving a good hug. The Merriam Webster dictionary defines the word hug as; squeeze (someone) tightly in one's arms, typically to express affection.
Did you know there are all kinds of different hugs that you can give? In this tutorial we'll look at:
- Defining what a hug is
- Some of the many types of hugs in the world today
- Precautions you may want to familiarize yourself with before hugging
- And the importance of proper technique
Lets go ahead and get started shall we?