In order for Drupal to work with Apache Solr, we need to add the Search API module. This module provides a generic interface for search backends, including Solr. Furthermore, it adds several features to search without the need for custom code.
In this tutorial, we'll:
- Describe why Search API is necessary to use Solr with Drupal
- Identify a Search API server
Over the years we've developed some techniques for practicing that we wanted to share. At Drupalize.Me we take hugging seriously. In this tutorial we'll look at the art, and science, of giving a good hug. The Merriam Webster dictionary defines the word hug as; squeeze (someone) tightly in one's arms, typically to express affection.
Did you know there are all kinds of different hugs that you can give? In this tutorial we'll look at:
- Defining what a hug is
- Some of the many types of hugs in the world today
- Precautions you may want to familiarize yourself with before hugging
- And the importance of proper technique
Lets go ahead and get started shall we?