This exercise will require you to build a view which lists films filtered by genre and create image styles to format images for different purposes.
Objectives and Prerequisites
You will need the following knowledge and skills. If you need a review, check out the Resources section at the bottom of this page.
- Create a view.
- Use arguments to filter the content displayed in a view.
- Create image styles to resize images for different purposes.
- Configure display modes for use in a view.
You will need to refer to the wireframe collection PDF.
- Reviews By Genre
- Review Page
Screenshot of a finished view
- Use sensible names for image styles, i.e. the purpose of the image, as opposed to the size of the image.
- Views are very configurable and can be used to display complex relationships between content items.
- Views can be used to display content using display modes or fields.