This page is archived
We're keeping this page up as a courtesy to folks who may need to refer to old instructions. We don't plan to update this page.
In this exercise you will demonstrate more advanced Views skills by building a view with a relationship between content and taxonomy and formatting the output using a table.
Create a view of content with a relationship to a taxonomy term and format it as a table.
You will need the following knowledge and skills. If you need a review, check out the Additional resources section at the bottom of this page.
- Create relationships within views.
- Customize the markup of content within a view.
You will need to refer to the wireframe collection PDF.
- Reviews Index Page
Screenshot of a finished index:
Create a view with the URL of reviews, containing taxonomy terms, using Genre as the parent vocabulary.
- There are many configuration settings required to do this. Check the configuration options carefully.
- Relationships between content can be created to enable a multitude of possible scenarios.
- Different formatting options enable us to present content for a range of purposes.
Further your understanding
- Continue to the next lesson: Movie Project: Create a Custom Layout with Panels.