This page is archived
We're keeping this page up as a courtesy to folks who may need to refer to old instructions. We don't plan to update this page.
Create an image file programmatically and attach a file to a node.
Attach a file to a programmatically-created node.
You will need the following knowledge and skills. If you need a review, check out the Additional resources section at the bottom of this page.
- Understand how to create files programmatically and attach them to nodes.
- Use PHP to validate and create sensible filenames.
Create a function to download a movie poster using The Movie DB API and save it as a file.
- Files are created as separate objects and associated with nodes.
- When integrating with other systems, we often have to sanitize content before using it.
Further your understanding
- Continue to the next lesson: Movie Project: Create Taxonomy Terms Programmatically.