This page is archived
We're keeping this page up as a courtesy to folks who may need to refer to old instructions. We don't plan to update this page.
Manage text formats and filters and add a WYSIWYG editor.
Add a WYSIWYG editor and use it in a text format configuration.
You will need the following knowledge and skills. If you need a review, check out the Additional resources section at the bottom of this page.
- Manage content filters in Drupal.
- How to download and use external libraries.
Download the WYSIWYG module.
- Some modules are dependent upon third-party libraries to run.
- When using external libraries, be careful to ensure the correct versions are used.
Further your understanding
- Continue to the next lesson: Movie Project: Analyze Site Performance.