This page is archived
We're keeping this page up as a courtesy to folks who may need to refer to old instructions. We don't plan to update this page.
In this exercise you will build and position quicktabs within a panel page.
Build and place quicktabs in a panel page.
You will need the following knowledge and skills. If you need a review, check out the Additional resources section at the bottom of this page.
- How information can be presented within a quicktab.
- Place quicktabs in panel pages.
You will need to refer to the wireframe collection PDF.
Screenshot of News page with tabs:
Install the Quicktabs module.
- News articles need to be categorized into Movie and Celebrity news.
- Quicktabs can contain a range of content, but is most often used for views.
- Quicktabs can be placed within panels.
Further your understanding
- Continue to the next lesson: Movie Projects: Create Static Pages, Menus and Webforms.
- Video: Drupal 7 Quicktabs Module (YouTube: Code Karate)