This page is archived
We're keeping this page up as a courtesy to folks who may need to refer to old instructions. We don't plan to update this page.
Identify and use preprocessors by creating a custom breadcrumb trail on a page, and reduce and refactor code in custom modules.
Create a custom breadcrumb trail to meet the requirements in the wireframe.
You will need the following knowledge and skills. If you need a review, check out the Additional resources section at the bottom of this page.
- How to identify scenarios using page preprocessors.
- Use Drupal core functions to create a breadcrumb trail.
You will need to refer to the wireframe collection PDF.
Create a custom breadcrumb trail to meet the requirements of the wireframes. All elements in the breadcrumb trail should link to their appropriate pages.
- It’s possible to extract information about the current page to use as a condition by using core menu functions.
- When writing custom code, reduce duplication and refactor as you go.
Further your understanding
- Continue to the next lesson: Movie Project: Create a Form.