In this exercise you will create URL aliases for all content, and create user roles to allow logged-in users to create content.
Objectives and Prerequisites
You will need the following knowledge and skills. If you need a review, check out the Resources section at the bottom of this page.
- Create URL alias patterns for content.
- Practice creating paths to all content items.
- Use the user management tools within Drupal.
You will need to refer to the wireframe collection PDF.
- Paths can be applied retrospectively to content.
- The URL structure should be considered at the design stage.
- Most security breaches are due to mismanaged user access settings.