Configure basic settings which affect performance, and perform basic analysis to understand what might be affecting website performance.
Objectives and Prerequisites
You will need the following knowledge and skills. If you need a review, check out the Resources section at the bottom of this page.
- Understand the areas of Drupal that can be configured for performance.
- Analyze the performance of a page request.
- Understand the software stack that can help address performance issues.
- A wide range of factors can affect performance.
- System settings should be systematically checked to see ensure performance is optimal.
- Additional layers of caching such as Varnish and Nginx are often used to serve content.