In this exercise you will demonstrate that you understand the CSS patterns used for smaller elements of Drupal such as fields, and can create selectors which override them appropriately. You will also override template files to create your own markup and suggest new template files.
Objectives and Prerequisites
You will need the following knowledge and skills. If you need a review, check out the Resources section at the bottom of this page.
- Familiarity with the default classes that are generated by Drupal core.
- Override default classes to create page layouts.
- Use preprocessors to modify the theme.
- Create custom template files.
You will need to refer to the wireframe collection PDF.
- By understanding the conventions used within Drupal themeing, we can extend the template files to allow fine grained control over content elements.