This page is archived
We're keeping this page up as a courtesy to folks who may need to refer to old instructions. We don't plan to update this page.
This exercise requires you to analyze wireframes detailing the architecture of a website and design a content type to store all the required information.
Figure out which fields should be included in a content type based on a wireframe.
You will need the following knowledge and skills. If you need a review, check out the Additional resources section at the bottom of this page.
- Plan the site building process from a set of requirements.
- Compose a table of fields which can be used to store data appropriately.
You will need to refer to the wireframe collection PDF.
- Review Page
Analyze each page on the wireframe to derive what fields will be required to represent a Movie Review content item. For now ignore content in the header and footer.
The format of your spreadsheet should be as illustrated below:
|The title of the movie
|An image from the film
|A review of the film
|Link to IMDB
|A link to an external site
- Before commencing work on a new site, establish as many requirements as possible.
- Document how content can be stored before starting development.
Further your understanding
- Continue to the next lesson: Movie Project: Create a Content Type.
- Developing Drupal Sites: Plan or Perish (web.archive.org)