In this exercise you will create and position menus, static pages, and webforms, which can be accessed via the menu.
Objectives and Prerequisites
You will need the following knowledge and skills. If you need a review, check out the Resources section at the bottom of this page.
- Add content to menus.
- Place menu blocks within a page.
- Create and configure webforms.
You will need to refer to the wireframe collection PDF.
- Contact Us
- About My Top Ten Films
- Links can be added to menu either from the menu screen, or when creating content.
- Webforms are content items and can be configured like content types.
- Menus can be created from a node page, or the menu admin interface.
- Menus create blocks which are positioned within regions.
- Webforms are a well established means of collecting form data.